Ooooooh! Has Kai gone GOTH?
Fabric for my prims-to-come.
1. I'm INTENSELY private & pretty much a loner! Does that surprise you? True, there are people with whom I share everything, but those people are FEW! And I think one reason I consider myself a loner is because I have a very hard time being at ease with people. Once I am, however, LOOK OUT! I'm THE silliest critter you'll ever meet. (Ask my Jan!) As a rule though, I don't do a lot of socializing, I HATE talking on the phone, and I often border on appearing anti-social.
2. Hmmm ... I am almost reluctant to tell you all this because so many of you, knowing I edit for a living, have expressed concern that I scrutinize and/or desire to edit your emails to me. I DON'T! I ADORE & CHERISH your emails! However, in every OTHER aspect of my daily life, I admit to noticing grammar, spelling, and syntax errors EVERYWHERE. It's a hazard of the profession. I'm constantly correcting people who are on tv. LOL! Do THEY care? I seriously doubt it.
3. I am TERRIFIED of lizards, salamanders, or anything in that family. Spiders are my friends (I never harm them) and snakes don't bother me a bit. But if ever a lizard were to get on me, I'd become hysterical. (And YES, there's a reason. But that's TOO much honesty so I'm not going there.)
4. I giggle. I don't laugh hysterically, titter, chortle, or otherwise. I just plain old GIGGLE.
5. The older I get (I'm just shy of 59) the more comfy I am in my body. I LIKE my natural-yet-boring hair color, I ACCEPT my plus-sized figure. I wear shoes and bras as LITTLE as possible. (I HEARD you asking and, YES! Of COURSE I wear BOTH when I leave the house!) And I no longer agonize over the fact that I'm never going to be anything other than plain. I like me the way I am.
6. My biggest weaknesses where 'naughty' foods are concerned are Swiss cheese, cream cheese, whipped cream (I HAVE to stay FAR away from that) bread pudding, and jelly bellies, most especially the cappuccino, mocha, hot cinnamon, and creamsicle flavors. OMG - I could eat my WEIGHT in those.
7. The only things that INFURIATE me are prejudice, child abuse in any form, anyone disrespecting my need for space, and having anyone hurt a person I love.
Okie dokie! There it is. A tiny overview of this crazy Comanche. And in keeping with the way this works, though I will not tag ANYONE in particular, I will invite any who'd LIKE to do this to DO it! You must put the picture (above) on YOUR blog, and cite me as the challenger if you do it. Anybody up for it?