Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! I am really lonely without my Bloggy friends! Still no computer and health issues/expenses are keeping me from getting one until - sigh - March, I think. THIS SUCKS, but you all are going to be MAJORLY sick of me when I DO get one! Ray is still allowing me LIMITED access to HIS computer, however it's very hard for me to work with this because I can't put my software on it to 'see' so ...! EEEEKS! Hope all of you are healthy, happy, and have LOADS to tell me when I DO get back online! LOOOOOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!

4 comments:

vivian said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I miss you like crazy! Ive tried to call you several times and left messages.. but not sure you're getting them! email me the correct number to call you on.
Ive actually been worried about you. I hope youre ok my friend.
send me that number soon!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
vivian

Christel said...

Kai! Hi sweetie! I am SO glad you posted,It is just great knowing you will be back to blogging soon, and making us all smile! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all the best in 2014! I miss talking to you! Hurry Back! xoxox Christel

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

So so so so so glad to hear from you, Kai. I have missed you so much. Can't wait till you get your new computer. Come on March! Happy New Year to you, my sweet friend. Love, Susan

Barbara Anne said...

I've missed you, too, and your wonderful sense of humor so it was good to pop in and see this post. Tell Ray I said to please scoot over so you can put the needed software on his computer and come play with us more often.

Hope you and the family are all well.

A belated Happy New Year to you, too.

Hugs!